- Sat 1st Jun 2019, 9:00 AM - 10:30 AM
- Watersport Ln, Oxenford QLD 4210
Sailing Lesson for Kids Aged 7 to 12
Round the Young ‘Uns Up for an Adventure Out on the Water! Your Kids Will Have a Blast Learning About the Basics of Sailing on a Dinghy Guided by an Experienced Instructor! All Equipment Provided! Fun New Activity to Keep the Kids Occupied.
Our Funsail lessons are a great way to introduce the kids from ages 7-12 to the great sport of sailing! Absolutely no experience is required, the kids will be taught the basics of sailing so that they are able to operate the boat out on the water.
The boats used are our X3's and we allocate anywhere between 2-4 kids per boat depending on weather conditions and every individual's skills to ensure maximum enjoyment out on the water.
What to do on the Day:
- Arrive at the club 15 minutes before the start of the lesson to sign the kids on at Reception
- Safety briefing starts at 9am sharp to maximise their time on the water
- Bring hat, sunscreen, waterbottle, towel, protective footwear (essential) and a change of clothes.
- Sign the kids Off at the end of every lesson
- $40 per lesson per child or
- $99 per child for a 5 lesson pass
What's the next step?
If your kids love it and want to progress forward, ask one of out instructors and they will be able to direct your kids on the right pathway to further improve their sailing!
We look forward to seeing you all out on the water!
Southport Yacht Club